Todo DFCGen (GTK+)
The following todo's are associated with the GTK+ version of DFCGen (support
for other platforms has finished). Most enumerations are taken directly from
the source code, especially the DOXYGEN todo statements.
The following improvements shall ensure similiar GUI features as are
available in old Win3.x version.
- Function cairoPlot2d: Think
about transition to double coordinates in all functions
below cairoPlot2d. Additionally make axisX.start and
axisX.stop positions dependent of output precision.
- Function createAxisLabel:
Parametrize margin by precision.
- Function filterResponseTimeNew:
Allow user break (may be it's difficult in GTK)!?
- Function responseWinCreate:
Restore size of drawing area from last session.
- Function plotPhase: Check phase response of linear FIR filters
and improve the graph layout.
- File mathMisc.c: Implement a
generic math. error handler.
- Function mathPolyCoeffs2Roots:
Try to avoid mixing error codes from gsl_errno.h and errno.h.
- Function ftrBandstop: Handle
GSL_POSINF for call to filterResponsePoly.